Sunday, November 2, 2008

Like The Angel You Are

So.
Yesterday and today I basically did nothing but go on the internet and update my Get Behind Victorian Bands myspace. Shit it's a lot of work.
Yesterday I categorized all the bands into genres. All 150 of them. It was intense work.
Now, I'm just updating my own myspace.
I'm gonna put this photo up.
Photobucket

Its from our last drama lesson. Oh, it was so sad.
I'm gonna miss them all so much.

I'm also gonna put this photo up.

Photobucket

I just think it's cool.

Yeah, I'm really bored.
I might ring Mark.

I'm going shopping with my friend Chiara tomorrow for his birthday present. We're gonna check out the New-and-Improved Westfield. Should be fun.
Yeah, anyway. I'm gonna go ring Mark.

I leave you with this last image.

Photobucket

ciao darling.

No comments: